Studio course overview
Learn the necessary theory and skills to succeed as a Rebound Fit instructor from the industry’s best.
One day training to Certification ( 6 – 8 hours). Bring your workout gear and prepare for Fun and Sweat!
CIMSPA endorsed – on successful completion you will earn 10 CPDs!
- Introduction to Rebounding and Equipment
- Practical: take part in Traditional Rebound Fit class
- Science & Benefits of Rebounding
- Lunch break & discussion on what makes a good class
- Practical: perfect the technique and instruction of the Core Moves
- Practical Assessment: Basic Bounce and Health & Safety considerations
- Practical: develop a class & practice in groups
- Practical Assessment: Teach a segment of a class to the group
- Discussion on how to progress and intensify a class
- Practical: use of resistance bands and practice ways to simplify moves or make them harder
- How to Launch a Class
- Written assessment – multiple choice (you will be taught everything you need on the day – don’t panic!)
- Business, Social Media and Marketing discussion
Pre- and post- requisites
Anyone can become a Rebound Fit instructor, you just need:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn!
- ETM / L2 Gym an advantage but not essential – required for CIMPSA CPDs
Please note that for health and safety reasons Rebound Fit classes are only permitted to be taught on our certified commercial rebounders that have been specifically designed for group exercise rebound programmes and our rebounding techniques.
Certified instructors are required to enrol in our mandatory Rebound Fit Instructor Membership.
Benefits of the membership include:
- Live and Pre-recorded new choreography for Instructors
- licence free music and playlists
- rights to use Rebound Fit logo & marketing materials including social media posts and celebrity videos & endorsements
- business and social media support
- discounts on branded workout wear and exercise equipment.
- Also permitted to participate in Sales referral programme to earn commission from your contacts!
Once certified and signed up to the Membership you will be sent an email to our Instructor Membership One Drive folders where you will find all the information you need to help you to deliver successful Rebound Fit classes and to grow your Rebound Fit business.
The first folder entitled READ ME is your guide around all the membership information that is available to you for you to self-service.
New information is being added all the time so do check in regularly! And our team is happy to hear from Instructors about information that they would like to see / find useful so please do tell us
Ongoing 1-hour Webinars are endorsed by CIMSPA attract 1 CPD for everyone you attend. All sessions are delivered Live and also recorded so you can participate on play-back.
- How to earn Sales commission
- How to build a Rebound Fit Class
- Teaching Children
- Flexi Bounce for Confidence
- Christmas Workout with Vikki!