Best for home fitness
The Bounce & Burn is a fabulous first rebounder for those who want to get started with their fitness. Comes with a 40in high quality mini-trampoline, stability bar for additional balance aid should you need it. There are 3 great beginners workouts on DVD and a bouncecounter so you can measure your progress and stay motivated.
Tested to UK, EU & USA standards it comes with a warranty and spare parts are available from UK/EU/USA/CA/AU warehouses.
Research has shown the many benefits of rebounding.
Bouncing just 20 minutes a day improves your cardiovascular fitness very quickly and will activate the lymphatic system to drain away toxins from your body. This in turn improves the immune system and helps to get rid of toxins that are stored in the fat cells so leading to quicker weight loss.
So, 20 minutes a day bouncing is all you need to improve your health, fitness levels and mental wellbeing.
Benefits of Rebounding
Rebound Fitness will have you “Jumping for Joy” with our high quality home rebounders and online video workouts with plenty of workout variety for the whole family to have FUN whilst working out.
There are many scientifically proven health and fitness benefits of rebounding and it is important to choose a high quality mini-trampoline if these benefits are to be achieved.
Our great Rebound Fitness workouts incorporate important exercises and movement patterns such as squats, lunges, twists, pushes and sprints between bursts of jogging and bouncing, all on a low impact surface.
Rebounding has many health & fitness benefits. Here are a few to highlight:
- Incredible Weight Loss – due to the G-force created by bouncing. Research has proven it is more effective than jogging for calorie burn
- Lymphatic Drainage – whilst you are exercising, the G-force created forces the lymph nodes to open/close during exercise ridding the body of toxins very efficiently during and after exercise
- Kind to joints due to the low impact nature of the surface of the rebounder mat and the high quality spring/bungee design
- Strengthens every cell in your body – changes body shape, strengthens core, tightens skin and tones muscles. Strengthens the pelvic floor and bladder.
- Increases bone density – as proven by N.A.S.A. research on Astronauts returning from space
Dimensions: The frame is approx. 100cm (40 inches) in diameter, the mat surface is approx. 71cm (28 inches) in diameter and the rebounder stands 25cm (10 inches) from the ground
Weight: The Bounce & Burn Rebounder weighs 10kg (2lb) and is carefully weighted to prevent the Rebounder moving across the floor when bouncing.
User Weight: is 140kgs (308lbs)
Includes: 1 * workout DVD, stability bar, bouncecounter, FREE Lifetime access to 100s Online workouts
Bounce in cross trainers is recommended or purchase our specially designed grip socks to experience bare foot bouncing.
Warranty and Spare Parts : register for warranty here and as we design and manufacture ourselves please contact us for spare parts anytime